Monday, April 18, 2005

 

Nutter!

"We want to kill people", says NRA Spokesman.

Ted Nugent, well-known animal-executioner and world-wide icon for sad sadistic tossers, has spoken about the NRA's aims with unusual frankness at the organisation's annual convention:

"Remember the Alamo! Shoot 'em!" he screamed to applause. "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

'No court case'. That's what these people really believe. Because sometimes you just know it when people are guilty, like these folks.

And remember, this is 'not an aberration in American race relations'.

It's a pity that 'The Nuge' didn't go into further detail. For example, are we allowed to cut their fingers off before we shoot them?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?